Fresh Testaroli with Pesto Genovese.
You can make Fresh Testaroli with Pesto Genovese using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fresh Testaroli with Pesto Genovese
- It’s 15 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 35 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- You need of Pesto Genovese.
- It’s 20 of leaves Basil leaves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pine nuts (like walnuts).
- You need 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Fresh Testaroli with Pesto Genovese step by step
- Mix the pasta ingredients thoroughly..
- Cook it in a frying pan to about 5 mm thickness. If there's a lot of bubbles, then that means that the water is evaporating..
- Cut into pieces to finish the pasta..
- Boil in 90℃ water for about 40 seconds..
- Put the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend together. Coat the pasta with the sauce to finish. It has a peculiar, deliciously chewy texture that's not like any other pasta!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad