Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity". Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
How to use easy in a sentence. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. You can cook Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker
- You need 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 120 grams of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 medium of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cornstarch (or cake flour).
Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker instructions
- Put the cream cheese and butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave (600 W) for 1 minute..
- Using a whisk, mix until smooth. Add the sugar and mix again..
- Add the yogurt and mix..
- Add the egg and lemon juice and mix. Sift the cornstarch into the mixture and mix to combine..
- Grease the bottom of the rice bowl with butter (not listed). Pour in the Step 4 mixture and turn the rice cooker on..
- Once cooked, switch the rice cooker off. Take the bowl out of the rice maker. Once it is cooled, take the cake out of the bowl..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad