Saucy Honey Turkey (or Chicken).
You can cook Saucy Honey Turkey (or Chicken) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saucy Honey Turkey (or Chicken)
- Prepare 1 lb of turkey breast (or chicken) cut to 1/2" pieces.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of ~For the sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 dashes of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cornstarch.
Saucy Honey Turkey (or Chicken) step by step
- In a medium bowl wisk together all ingredients for the sauce except the cornstarch until well blended..
- Heat a skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add oil. As soon as it "shimmers" add turkey and stir fry until cooked through, about 5 minutes..
- Wisk cornstarch into sauce. Add sauce to turkey. Bring sauce to a boil and simmer until thickened, stirring frequently, about another 5 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles. Enjoy!.