Gluten-free carrot cake🧡.
You can have Gluten-free carrot cake🧡 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free carrot cake🧡
- Prepare 400 g of carrots.
- Prepare 400 g of apples.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- You need 150 ml of sunflower oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 500 g of Ground almonds.
- You need 320 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 100 g of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 150 g of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 450 g of cream cheese.
- You need of Oil for greasing.
Gluten-free carrot cake🧡 step by step
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Peel and grade apples and carrots in separate bowls. Add grated apples to a saucepan, and let cook for approx 5 min..
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. In a large bowl, mix sunflower oil with melted butter and eggs. Gradually mix in ground almonds and 250 g of sugar. Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Then mix in grated carrots, cooked apples, chopped walnuts, and 70 g of shredded coconut. Grease two baking pans, then fill them with the mixture evenly. Transfer to the oven and bake for approx 45 min. Then set aside and let cool..
- For the frosting, whip cream cheese and the 70 g of sugar with a hand mixer or buy hand until fluffy. Place one cooled cake base on a plate and spread with half of the cream, then place the other cake base on top of it..
- Coat the cake with remaining frosting. Sprinkle cake with remaining shredded coconut(80 g). It’s best to let the cake sit overnight before eating it. Enjoy !.
recipe by Tatiana Schwarzer @cookpad