Black beans brownie’s (only two ingredients) – Tyler’s brownies. Mix pureed beans with brownie package mix. DO NOT add eggs or oil. I love the idea of hiding black beans in brownies, but I was disappointed with the outcome.
This week, Alyssia teaches you how to make homemade brownies with only TWO INGREDIENTS! I've come across other Nutella brownies using three or four ingredients — like these from Kirbie's Cravings or these from Cup of Jo — but what really piqued my curiosity was the idea of brownies made with just two ingredients, like the ones I spotted from Kate over on Tasty Kitchen, another recipe. These black bean brownies are so healthy and super simple to make in a blender. You can have Black beans brownie’s (only two ingredients) – Tyler’s brownies using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black beans brownie’s (only two ingredients) – Tyler’s brownies
- You need 1 box of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
Two of our three guests had one brownie, another had two and not a single one of them batted an eye. Not only do these super moist brownies taste SO amazing with a rich, fudgy chocolate. These black bean brownies are naturally dairy free (if you use dairy-free chocolate chips) and nearly fat-free. Also known as Diet Soda Brownies, these egg less and oil less brownies are perfectly chocolatey and fudgey just like a brownie should be!
Black beans brownie’s (only two ingredients) – Tyler’s brownies step by step
- In Food processor or blender, put the black beans with the juice DO NOT DRAIN, blend it up good… then add to brownie mix, mix well, follow the directions on box for baking.( spray pan with cooking oil, so it don’t stick..
- Above is what the beans should look like. I used a food processor, if you don’t have one a Blender or hand mixers will work. Mix beans with brownies mix, mix well..
- Bake with directions on box..
- Cool on wire rack, cut into squares. Enjoy 😉.
Yes we have all been there wanting brownies only to find that we are out of oil! Black Bean Brownies – the ultra fudgy and decadent chocolate treat. Edit: Thank you to everyone who has been asking… For the ultimate test, my roommate brought two pans of the vegan black bean brownies into work and set them down on the table without revealing the secret or saying they were. This black bean brownie recipe makes some of the best brownies I have ever had. These Black Bean Brownies are so moist & fudge-y!