No Bake Cheese Cake (𝗪𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞).
You can cook No Bake Cheese Cake (𝗪𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheese Cake (𝗪𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞)
- It’s 10-12 of biscuits/ graham crackers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter,(i have used salted butter).
- It’s 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 bowl of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 bowl of greek yogurt (any flavour).
- You need of Pineapple Extract (any flavour) optional *.
- You need 1 drop of red food colour optional *.
No Bake Cheese Cake (𝗪𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞) step by step
- Put biscuits/crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form..
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl, Add melted butter, and stir until well combined..
- Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the filling: in a pan add condensed milk stir it and add yogurt into it,stir until the mixture is thick enough..
- Pour the filling into the crust,smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for overnight or atleast 4-5 hours..
- Cut it and enjoy it 🤩.
recipe by i_m_kashish @cookpad