Exotic Chai Cake.
You can cook Exotic Chai Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Exotic Chai Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of b.powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Elaichi powder (cardamom).
- You need 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of XL egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of rose water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom pods slightly crushed.
- Prepare 3 tsp of black tea.
- It’s of butter & Cardamom glaze:.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Elaichi powder (cardamom).
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of milk.
Exotic Chai Cake step by step
- For cake :- Pre-heat the oven to 180• C. Brew the milk tea first so that you have enough time to cool it. Heat milk in a saucepan and add the tea & cardamom pods Bring to a boil, remove from heat and keep covered for 3-4 min. Strain with a sieve and keep aside. Sift the flour, baking powder,salt and Elaichi (cardamom)powder together and keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the sugar,buttermilk & egg on high for 2 min. Add melted butter & rose-water. Beat for 2-3 min till the mixture is well combined and creamy. Add dry ingredients and the milk-tea to the batter. Mix well. Bake for 35-38 min. Remove and cool in pan for 5 minutes before pouring the glaze on top..
- Butter and cardamom glaze:- sift the icing sugar and Elaichi (cardamom)powder together. Set aside. Take the butter in a saucepan and start melting it on low heat. Melted till butter browns. The butter colour could be light brown. Sieve this browned butter carefully into a glass bowl..
- Add icing sugar and whisk to combine. Add a few teaspoons of milk to thin the glaze. The glaze should look like very thick milk. Enjoy 😊 #Mubinarecipes.