Sweet Potato Cupcakes. I made this Sweet Potato Cupcakes two days ago and it was the best treat for everyone at home. This recipe was adapted from my favourite book Okashi, sweet treats made with love. These Sweet Potato Cupcakes are moist, sweet, tender and downright delicious.
Make the sweet potato puree by processing the sweet potatoes in a food processor. Grease a cupcake tin or line with cupcake liners, and set aside. Then I discovered sweet potatoes paired with savory and spice, and it was like a whole new world Nutrition Facts. You can make Sweet Potato Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- It’s 300 g of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 35 g of margarine.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Nestle Brite or other cream powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Add sweet potatoes and vanilla, beating until combined (batter will be thick). Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Try a Sweet Potato Cupcakes recipe you won't be able to get enough of! Chopped pecans, powdered sugar, ground cinnamon and tasty cream cheese help give Sweet Potato Cupcakes even.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes instructions
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 2 cm slices. Put them into a pot of water and boil until soft. Drain water..
- Put the sweet potatoes into a bowl and mash them. Add the margarine and mix well, but make sure to add the margarine when the sweet potatoes are still hot..
- Add and mix the sugar into the potatoes with about 3/4 of the beaten egg. Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Prepare muffin cups and pour in the batter. Finally, using the remainder of the egg, brush it on top of each cupcake. Bake for 15 minutes and remove to a cooling rack. You can enjoy this treat hot or cold!.
For the sweet potato purée: You will need about two small- to medium-sized sweet potatoes to make two cups of purée. Quick and easy Sweet Potato Cupcakes topped with a spiced buttercream. Sweet potatoes are in the house. I don't think anyone loves sweet potatoes more than me except. Well, set the thought aside, because you have to try these!