Olive Oil Chocolate Cupcakes. These moist chocolate cupcakes are topped with the most divine chocolate frosting you've ever had! Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate, what could be better? These cupcakes will be your new go-to: ultra moist and topped with a cloud-like chocolate buttercream.
I was searching for a chocolate recipe using only cocoa that could. Top with walnuts or fruit. *You can also add brandy and orange zest. Bake a gaggle of these indulgent cupcakes, and you'll make friends for life. You can make Olive Oil Chocolate Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Olive Oil Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s 150 g of chocolate bar.
- Prepare 80 ml of olive oil.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 60 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rum.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of orange jam.
- Prepare 60 g of Flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of bakig powder.
- You need 6 of slices orange.
Top with swirls of homemade chocolate buttercream. Everyone needs an easy chocolate cupcake recipe that's quick to prepare for birthdays, parties and bake sales. My favorite variation is black bottom cake. It was what I always wanted for my birthday.
Olive Oil Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F. Add the olive oil and melted chocolate into a bowl, and mix well..
- Add the beaten eggs in batches and mix well each time. Add the sugar, rum and jam and stir in. Add the flour, cocoa and baking powders and mix gently with a spatula until it no longer has a powdery texture..
- Line a muffin pan with 6 paper liners. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way and put a sliced orange on the top. Then give a gentle shake to remove any air bubbles. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown..
- note: I use 50g of 70% dark chocolate and 100g of milk chocolate..
These Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, decadent, ultra-flavorful and easy. I baked a batch for a family dinner this past Sunday and they were a big hit with my I taste olive oil, don't know why. I used exact measurements, step by step instructions. These classic chocolate cupcakes are ready in less than an hour, and the perfect dessert for any occasion. Plus: Invent Your Own Cupcake I did make a couple of substitutes: olive oil instead of veg, milk instead of water and bourbon instead of vanilla.