Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies. These Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Brownies are rich and sweet and filled with all kinds of goodness – they are a red velvet dream come true!! Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!! These red velvet brownies are seriously the perfect brownie recipe!
Red velvet Oreo cream cheese brownies. Could be a fun Valentine's Day treat. Or you could call them lady bug brownies! You can make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies
- It’s of For Brownies :.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Filling :.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Red velvet Oreo cream cheese brownies. Cream Cheese Oreo Brownies — If you're looking for an over-the-top decadent brownie recipe, look no further. Ultra fudgy, rich brownies are topped with a layer of cream cheese spiked with white chocolate chips, before sprinkling Oreos and semi-sweet chocolate chips on top! Red Velvet Oreo Sandwich Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..
Celebrating Valentine's Day the best way we know how, with Red Velvet! These homemade Oreo cookies use a red velvet cake mix to speed along the baking process and result in super moist, very delicious cookies. Oreo stuffed brownies recipe: Try this Oreo stuffed brownies recipe, or contribute your own. Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Red Velvet Brownies. by tasteandtellblogrecipes. Chewy red velvet brownie topped with luscious oreo cream cheese mousse, chocolate ganache and oreo crumbles.