Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad. Home » Dessert and Baking » Cake » Chocolate Birthday Cake Recipe with Chocolate Frosting. You will never want to celebrate your birthday without My husband is responsible for the recipe behind this Chocolate Birthday Cake. More than a decade ago, back when he and I were just dating, I.
I especially like the sweet coconut-pecan frosting. I made this for my husbands birthday because he requested German Chocolate Cake and it was fantastic. See more ideas about Cake, Log cake and Birthday cake. You can cook Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad
- Prepare 4 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar.
- You need 30 g of vegitable oil.
- Prepare 70 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of plain flour.
- Prepare of For meringue.
- You need 4 of egg white.
- You need 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of For ganache.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate.
- You need of Decoration.
- It’s of Icing for modeling.
- It’s of Flower waffle (anything you like!).
- You need of Baking tray.
- You need of I used 33cm x 24cm Similar size will be no problem.
This is the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of! You won't find a better chocolate cake recipe than this one. You will be amazed at how good it is, and you will amaze those that you make if for. This cake was amazing i made it for my coworkers birthday and everyone loved it.
Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad step by step
- Preparation : preheat Oven 170C. Line baking sheet in a baking tray..
- Prepare the ganache. Bring the cream to just before boil. Add chopped chocolate and mix it well and smooth. Leave it until it cool down and put it in the fridge until ready to use..
- Make a chiffon style cake. Mix egg yolk and sugar until it looks formy mixture..
- Add oil and mix well then add warm milk and mix well..
- Add sifted flour and mix it quickly with whipper. Leave it beside while you make meringue..
- Make meringue. Put egg white and sugar and salt in an oil free (clean) bowl. Use electric mixer and mix it until it become stiff. When you pull the mixer, the peak will be stand but the top will be slightly bend is the best!.
- Add 1/3 of meringue into the egg yolk mixture and mix it well. Use spatula and add another 1/3 of meringue and fold it in gently. Reperat another time..
- Put the mixture into the tray. Put it in the oven immediately and bake for 11-12mins..
- Cut the ends of the cake. Spread the ganache on the cake and roll it. After roll it, put all the left over cream around of the cake and decorate it like a log with using a fork..
- You can decorate whatever you like!.
Also known as bûche de Noël, this chocolate roll cake is both a stunning holiday centerpiece and an impressive finish to any winter gathering. Made with Betty Crocker™ cake mix and whipped frosting, this log cake recipe is a baking project that will be a highlight of your holiday cooking this year. This chocolate birthday cake is simple to make, tastes delicious and is perfect for decorating for a special celebration. One question I've been asked a lot in the past is whether I can recommend a really good chocolate birthday cake recipe, and I couldn't… until now. Write name on Chocolate Cake for Birthday.