Steamed Pork Buns and Sweet Adzuki Bean Paste Buns in a Bread Machine. See more ideas about Bun cake, Steamed buns and Steamed cake. My family loves pork buns, so I wanted to get the recipe just right. It's a bother, but you can make the buns really soft if you let the dough proof for the.
For the recipe about how to make your own red bean paste (either easily smashed version and super smooth version), check it. Steamed Red Bean Buns. by: Melissa Huang. Line the steamer with parchment paper or a damp cloth. You can have Steamed Pork Buns and Sweet Adzuki Bean Paste Buns in a Bread Machine using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Pork Buns and Sweet Adzuki Bean Paste Buns in a Bread Machine
- You need 150 grams of ★Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 150 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 5 grams of ★Dry yeast.
- Prepare 8 grams of ★Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- You need 25 grams of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 170 ml of ★Lukewarm water.
- You need 15 grams of ★Skim milk powder.
- You need 100 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 20 grams of Cooked bamboo shoots.
- It’s 1 of Shiitake mushroom.
- You need 1/2 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 dash of Panko.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet adzuki bean paste (store-bought).
Place buns in with about a centimeter of space around each. The buns are great right out of the steamer and can also be saved in the fridge for several days and reheated or eaten cool. Put the azuki beans in a large pot and fill with water. Bring the beans to a boil.
Steamed Pork Buns and Sweet Adzuki Bean Paste Buns in a Bread Machine step by step
- Put the ★ ingredients in the bread machine, and start with the "dough" setting. Meanwhile, prepare the fillings..
- Pork Bun Filling: Finely chop the onion, bamboo shoots, shiitake, add all other pork bun ingredients and mix well!.
- When the dough is done, divide into 10 to 12 portions..
- Roll into balls, and place them on parchment paper that was cut into smaller pieces..
- Roll the dough out, and wrap the filling..
- This is my way of shaping the buns….
- It turned out like this..
- Wrap the sweet adzuki bean paste in the same way. I used store-bought sweet adzuki bean paste..
- You should be able to make 5-6 buns with 1 can of sweet adzuki bean paste..
- Place the anman on the parchment paper seam side down..
- Let it proof for 20-30 minutes in the oven with the proofing setting..
- Steam in a steamer for 15-20 minutes, and they are done!.
Sweet red beans, AKA adzuki beans, are *the* preferred pastry filling in Asian sweets. In fact, come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who That also means no pre-soaking of the beans required! Nothing worse than having a craving for sweet red bean buns and then having to wait until. These buns are a grab-and-go street food in China. They were also popular in our Test Kitchens, where they earned our highest rating.