Dates & Almond Milkshake.
You can make Dates & Almond Milkshake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates & Almond Milkshake
- You need 2 cups + 2 tablespoons of chilled milk.
- It’s Handful of Almonds (Around 15 -20 pcs).
- It’s Handful of Dates (Around 15 -20 pcs).
- It’s Few of Nuts for garnishing.
Dates & Almond Milkshake instructions
- Soak Almonds and Dates separately for at 4 to 5 hours…
- Now peel the Almonds and take out seeds from dates..
- Take a mixer grinder add almonds and Dates and 2 tablespoons of milk. Mix well to make a smooth paste..
- Now add chilled Milk and grind well..
- Garnisu with Dryfruits and Serve cold..you can add ice cubes if you need..
recipe by Vidita Bhatia @cookpad