Apple and Walnut Dairy-free Muffins.
You can make Apple and Walnut Dairy-free Muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple and Walnut Dairy-free Muffins
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of Whole wheat cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Dark brown sugar.
- You need 6 grams of Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- You need 50 grams of Olive oil.
- It’s 140 ml of Unprocessed soy milk.
- It’s 40 grams of Maple syrup.
- You need 40 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 1 of ★Apple.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Water.
Apple and Walnut Dairy-free Muffins step by step
- Dry roast the walnuts. Since they burn easily if you roast them after breaking them up, roast them, let them cool down a little, then break them up by hand. (Set some aside for topping.).
- Chop the apple into small bite-sized pieces that are mix easily into the batter. Heat the ingredients marked ★ in a saucepan over medium heat. When it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and cook out the moisture..
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, maple syrup and the cooled mixture from Step 2. Stir in the soy milk..
- Fold in the cake flour, baking powder, and brown sugar. Add the walnuts. (Don't add the walnuts you set aside for decoration.).
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups..
- Top with the remaining walnuts. (The muffins will rise when baking, so lightly press them down into the batter.).
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. They are done when a skewer poked through the middle comes out clean..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad