Korean Egg Toast.
You can make Korean Egg Toast using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Korean Egg Toast
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 ounce of carrot sliced thinly/julienne.
- You need 2 ounces of cabbage sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 ounce of onion sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 stalk of onion leeks/green onions sliced thinly.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar or to taste.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need of Optional: ham and sliced cheese.
Korean Egg Toast step by step
- Crack eggs in a bowl and beat for a few seconds. Add cabbage, carrots, onions and onion leeks. Season with salt and pepper and mix until all ingredients are well combined..
- Preheat pan on medium low heat. Add cooking oil and pour in egg mixture. Cook for a few minutes until egg is no longer too runny to flip and cook the other side. Remove egg and set aside..
- Optional: add a little oil to cook ham for a few minutes on both sides. Remove from pan..
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on bread and toast using the same pan (on low heat) until golden brown. Turn off heat..
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of sugar on top of toasted bread. Add/squirt on about a tablespoon of mayonnaise and a teaspoon ketchup (or according to taste). Cut cooked egg into square shapes to fit bread. Assemble on top of the bread with mayo and ketchup. Add half a teaspoon of sugar. Optional: add ham and sliced cheese. Put the other slice of bread on top and cut diagonally. Serve while hot..
recipe by Missus C @cookpad