Honey roasted pumpkin seeds. * Honey roasted pumpkin seeds are quite the tasty little snack. The salty sweet flavor will get you hooked. If you find yourself pumpkin picking, save some of the seeds and try out this recipe.
Don't toss those un-carved pumpkins… turn them into a snack If you've never had roasted pumpkin seeds before, you are in for a treat! Scooping out the seeds is a messy endeavor, but a worthwhile one 🙂 You'll. Pumpkin seeds, or pepitas, are so good for you, and when you roast them with a spicy honey glaze, mmmm. You can cook Honey roasted pumpkin seeds using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey roasted pumpkin seeds
- You need 2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil or pumpkin seed oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
You'll absolutely love these honey sriracha roasted pumpkin seeds – a healthy and addictive snack! Good eats that come to together effortlessly and produce a. Honey mustard pumpkin seeds may sound out there, but it's as delicious a combination here as it is on wings. Cox's Honey Queen shares how to roast pumpkin seeds with honey.
Honey roasted pumpkin seeds step by step
- Preheat oven 162°C.
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium heat and sauté the pumpkin seeds until lightly golden ( about 3 minutes)..
- Add honey and stir with a rubber spatula..
- Line baking tray with baking sheet and lay out the pumpkin seeds. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt whilst still hot and Voila! Enjoy.
Earl Grey and Honey Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Place the pumpkin seeds in a colander and run under water to rinse and separate the seeds from the pulp. Spread the clean seeds on a baking sheet or cutting board and pat dry with a paper towel. Pumpkin seeds are coated in plenty of honey and baked into a sweet treat to serve after carving pumpkins. Honey Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are a healthy snack & a great way to use up the seeds from your Jack-O-Lantern.