Easy Egg and Dairy-free Brownies.
You can make Easy Egg and Dairy-free Brownies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg and Dairy-free Brownies
- You need 200 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of ☆Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Baking powder (aluminium-free, if possible).
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Oil.
- You need 120 ml of ★Soy milk.
- Prepare 40 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 75 grams of ★Beet sugar.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt.
- You need 1 bunch of Walnuts.
Easy Egg and Dairy-free Brownies step by step
- Combine the ☆ marked dry ingredients, and sift into a bowl. Mix together the ★ marked ingredients in a separate bowl. Chop the walnuts..
- Add the ★ liquid ingredient mixture to the ☆ dry ingredient mixture, and fold in with a rubber spatula. Pour into a cake tin, and level the surface. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes..
- If an inserted skewer comes out clean, the brownies are done. Once cooled, remove from the cake tin, leave to cool and cut as desired..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad