Hot Turkey Supper.
You can make Hot Turkey Supper using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Hot Turkey Supper
- Prepare 2 of Turkey Legs.
- You need 2 of pads Margarine.
- Prepare of Smoky Paprika.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- It’s Leaf of Bay.
- It’s of Left over Mushroom Simple Soup.
- You need of Small scoop of demiglaze mix.
Hot Turkey Supper instructions
- Put legs in square baking dish..
- Pull back skin and stick in a margarine under skin..
- Sprinkle on paprika lightly and half-fill dish with stock..
- Bake 350° 40 min with Baking sheet under. Carefully turn legs over, add a bay leaf to juice, and bake 30 min..
- Turn off oven and leave 20 min in hot oven. Then cook in Micro on heat safe surface for 20 minutes, so juices boil and to be sure turkey is cooked well. Let rest..
- Remove legs to cool for de-boning..
- Add juice to saucepan that has mushroom soup with gravy mix in. Stir over medium heat to form gravy. Remove bay leaf..
- Chop up deboned meat (be sure no cartilage remains) and add to gravy..
- Serve in bowls over ripped apart French bread..