Mango Mastani Cake. Pour this thick mango milkshake in glasses till you have enough space cooking from scratch meaning cooking using fresh raw ingredients. eg making a cake from flour and. Indian eggless mango cake recipe that is easy to make with simple instructions. The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it's own.
Simple Mango Cake recipe with flavors that are perfectly balanced. Packed with fresh, sweet Mango Cake is one of my all-time favorite cakes. I made my very first mango cake for a friend's birthday two. You can make Mango Mastani Cake using 21 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Mastani Cake
- It’s of For the cake sponge:.
- You need 2 & 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 400 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 200 g of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s & 1/2 cup of Sugar syrup x.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s Fresh mango pulp of 1 & 1/2 of Alphanso mango.
- You need of Other ingredients used in layers-.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of tutti frutti of red, yellow and green colour.
- You need 2 tbsp of mix fruits jam.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh fruits cut into pieces (banana, pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit).
- Prepare of Ingredients for decorating-.
- You need as needed of Thin Mango slices (as required) for making roses.
- You need 6 of cherries.
- Prepare as required of Tutti frutti.
- You need as required of Mango slices and kiwi piece.
Mango Mastani is a popular Mango Drink sold in Pune. It's basically Mango milkshake topped with Here is how to make Mango Mastani Recipe at home. When I moved to Pune last year, everyone I. Once cake has cooled, use a fork to pierce holes all across the cake.
Mango Mastani Cake step by step
- Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Sift all the dry ingredients (All purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda) 3-4 times..
- In another container add condensed milk, butter, water and essence. Microwave this mixture on high for a minute. Add sugar to it and mix it well..
- Add dry ingredients mixture slowly to the wet mixture in three parts..
- Mix slowly to get smooth batter but don't over mix..
- Pour the batter into a greased vessels and bake it for approximately 50-55 minutes or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- After it is baked cool it on wire rack..
- Keep a vessel in which whipped cream is to be whipped and the rods of hand beater used for whipping, in the freezer for an hour..
- Now take the whipping cream in the vessel kept in the freezer. Keep a ice bath below the vessel..
- Whip for about 2 mins and then add some mango pulp to the cream and whip again for some time..
- Add the pulp little by little and keep whipping..
- Initially whip at slow speed till soft peaks are formed..
- After the soft peaks are formed whip at highest speed till stiff peaks are formed..
- Now cut the two cakes sponges into halves horizontally. Cut the bumps formed on the top..
- Take cake board and spread some whipped cream on it and place one of pieces of the sponge on it..
- Soak the sponge cake properly with sugar syrup..
- Now apply whipped cream layer and sprinkle the tutti frutti on it..
- Now cover this with other pieces of sponge cake. Soak this layer with sugar syrup properly..
- Spread mixed fruit jam layer over it. Now spread the fruits evenly on the jam..
- Cover this with the last piece of cake sponge and soak it with sugar syrup. Now give a crumb coating with whipped cream and keep it in the fridge for an hour..
- Now finally coat the cake with whipped cream fully..
- Now make whipped cream rossettes and top with green coloured tutti frutti..
- Keep cherries in between the rossettes..
- Using thin mango slices make three roses from it and keep it in the centre of the cake. Keep kiwi fruit pieces near the mango roses..
- On the sides of the cake make a small layer of tutti frutti and the layer of mango slices and kiwi pieces..
- Yummy mango mastani cake is ready to eat..
Using the cake rings, cut out Prepare the mango mousse. Place the heavy cream and sugar in a mixer bowl and whisk until soft. Pune's special drink Mango Mastani recipe. Mastani is nothing but a thick milkshake served with a big dollop of icecream. It's a concoction of fruit juice with milk, ice-cream and some dry fruits..to mango mastani recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend using sweet mangoes extract and with this post of mango mastani recipe. it mainly includes my other recipes like mango jelly, lapsi.