Rasmalai Cake. The cake, is a sponge cake, sliced in half and brushed with a milk syrup and frosted with a ￼Rasmalai is an Indian dessert, and here I've adapted Melissa Clark's recipe for Rasmalai Cake to. Learn how to make Homemade Rasmalai Cake. Step by step video tutorial to make this unique and refreshing cake at home.
It's a fusion of western cake with Indian sweet Rasmalai. Till now we have been adapting each other's recipes but. Perfect blend of Classic Vanilla Sponge, Saffron Milk & bengal's favourite Rasmalai in Rasmalai Cake. You can make Rasmalai Cake using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Cake
- It’s 200 gms of condensed milk.
- Prepare 150 gms of maida.
- You need 60 gms of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of soda.
- It’s as per required of Milk or water.
- It’s for of decoration:-.
- It’s 500 gms of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 500 gms of Rasmalai.
- You need 25 gms of pista chopped.
- You need 6-8 of rose petals.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of saffron.
- Prepare few of drop yellow colour or as per required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tutti frutti.
- You need 4-5 of cherries.
- It’s For of sugar syrup:-.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 100 ml of water.
Rasmalai balls: To make rasmalai balls the milk is first boiled and and then curdled by adding lemon juice or vinegar. The thickened milk or the ras: The rasmalai balls are finally dipped in thickened. Rasmalai recipe – Learn how to make easy rasmalai with step by step pictures. Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy made with spongy cottage cheese balls dunked into aromatic milk syrup known as.
Rasmalai Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C on conventional mode..
- Take one a bowl, take the condensed milk and add butter. Mix it..
- In another bowl to Sieve maida, baking soda and baking powder..
- Now this thing add condensed milk and butter batter..
- Mix it gently. Add in the vanilla essence..
- Add milk to adjust consistency..
- Pour it in the greased cake tin..
- Bake cake in convocational mode for 35 mins..
- Cool the cake.Cut it horizontally in two layers..
- Take fresh cream in bowl.start whisking..
- When u see cream is stiff so cream is ready for icing..
- Add few drop of yellow colour. Mix it well..
- Put it in fridge for 15 min..
- Take one bowl add water and sugar. Make sugar syrup..
- Apply this sugar syrup on cake layer.
- Take one layer of cake. Apply whipped cream. Place the another layer and cover it with cream on the top side..
- Now decorate cake with rasmalai, pista, kesar, rose petals,tutti frutti and cherries..
- Place it in fridge till set..
Ras malai – Ras literally translates to "juice" and malai to "cream". Making rasmalai at home is similar to making rasgulla. Both of these are easy but quite tricky to make them perfectly soft and juicy. ￼Rasmalai is an Indian dessert, and here I've adapted Melissa Clark's recipe for Rasmalai Cake to make my version. It's amazing how one bite of this cake will you feel like your are tucking into the. Rasmalai cake has been in my wish list for long.