Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. This caramel brownie recipe in an oldie but a goodie! By Food & Wine Test Kitchen.
The caramel makes them chewy and dense while the marshmallow cream adds a pop of color and flavor contrast. They are definitely intense, but in the best way possible. If you have some leftover caramel sauce, drizzle a bit on top to really gild the lily. You can make Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies
- It’s 10 ounces of hard caramel candies, I uses Werthers Original hard caramels.
- You need 4 ounces of un sweetened chocolate, chopped.
- You need 4 ounces of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs at room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Garnish salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cgranular sea salt.
How to make delicious Salted Caramel Fudge Brownies. A homemade brownie recipe so easy and delicious. They will definitely hit the spot. Top homemade fudgy brownies with a yummy caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil with the ends extending over the pan for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Working in batches place some caramels in a food processor and crush to a fairly fine texture, as shown..
- In a bowl melt chocolate with butter until smooth. Cook to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until well combined,.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Fold in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove partially cooked brownies from the oven and sprinkle with caramel dust, sprinkle with sea salt evenly return to oven to finish cooking about 15 to 20 minutes more. They should be just set a tooth[ick will have a few moist crumbs. Good in pan on rack until fully cooled.
- Lift entire brownie out if pan using the foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.
If desired, cut brownies in half again. Salted Caramel Eggnog Brownies – Chocolate chunk homemade fudge brownies layered with salted caramel and eggnog fudge. Rich and decadent yet healthy flourless caramel chocolate chunk frosted fudge brownies that are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and Paleo. I'm also very excited to share this awesome recipe with you! Originally, I had the idea for a cookie-dough frosted fudge brownie, but, after making this, the.