AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA.
You can make AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA
- It’s 450 grams of baking flour.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of desiccated coconut.
- You need 3 of ripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare 230 grams of pineapple, mashed.
- Prepare 150 grams of walnuts, chopped finely.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 240 ml of sunflower or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 450 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 225 grams of philadelphia cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 450 grams of icing sugar, sifted.
- You need 110 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare of decoration.
- Prepare 1 small of pineapple, sliced thinly round.
AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA instructions
- Put the oil, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix with an electric hand whisk until smooth and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking well until incorporated. Add the flour (little by little), cinnamon, salt and bicarbonate, whisk until smooth, then add the banana and pineapple. Mix until well blended. Add walnut and desiccated coconut. Give everything a good final mix..
- Divide the mixture between 2 greased 20 cm baking pan or pan with parchment paper. Bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes in two level in the oven. After the first 20 minutes, change the position of the pan. Bake for another 20 minutes until risen, golden, and an inserted skewer comes out clean..
- Allow the cake to cool in their pan before turning out into a wire track while you make the frosting and prepare the pineapple decoration..
- To make philadelphia frosting: Beat philadelphia cream and vanilla extract with the creamed butter in a mixing bowl. Gradually sift in the icing sugar beating all the time to make smooth and spreadable frosting.
- For pineapple decoration: Cook pineapple in the oven at 150ºC for 30 minutes, at each side..
- Spread the frosting mixture across the bottom of the other cake then reassemble the 2 cakes. Pour over the remaining mixture, making sure to cover the entire cake. Arrange on top and side of the cake pineapple as decoration..
- Serve, share and enjoy!.
recipe by Armilie @cookpad