Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing. Crush Oreos in a blender to get Oreo crumbs. Using your mixer, beat butter and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy. Using my easy Oreo frosting is like topping your cake or cupcakes with cookies and cream cheesecake!
These Oreo cupcakes are to die for!! They're made with moist dark chocolate cupcakes, and are topped with a generous swirl of Oreo frosting!! I'm a big fan of baking with Oreos. You can make Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing
- Prepare of Devil's food cake.
- Prepare 6 oz of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 oz of Coco.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of Room temperature unsalted butter and 8 oz sugar.
- It’s 5 oz of Milk.
- Prepare 3 each of Small egg.
- Prepare of Simple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s of Cream cheese icing.
- You need 12 oz of Room temperature Cream cheese.
- You need 5 oz of Room temperature Butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of 10 x powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract or cookies and cream extract.
I love them in ice cream, cakes, even croissants! Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese-Oreo®-Buttercream Frosting. Frosting: Combine cream cheese and butter and whip until light and smooth. Add vanilla and as much powdered sugar as needed for desired taste.
Oreo Cupcakes With Cream cheese Icing step by step
- In a mixing bowl cream the cake flour, coco,salt,baking soda,baking powder , and butter for 3 minutes.
- Then add the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix the eggs and milk then add it in to the mixture gradually.
- Spray the cupcake pan with oil pan spray then place the cupcakes liners and start filling the cupcakes liner and bake them until the. Center of the cupcakes are firm on 350°F.
- The key for a moist cupcake is simply syrup which is equal parts of sugar and water so mix the sugar and water in a cooking pan and bring it to a boil.
- After the cupcakes are cooled down grab a pastry brush or a spoon and water the cupcakes with the simple syrup.
- For the cream cheese icing : in a mixing bowl cream the cream cheese and butter until it is light and fluffy for about 5 min then add the powder sugar and vanilla or cookies and cream extract then give it a mix for about 5 min and the icing is ready to. Pip on the cupcakes and you could place an Oreo cookie on top of the icing.
Feel free to play around with the Oreos. You can crumble them up and put them in the batter, put the whole Oreo in the middle of the cupcake, or. Whisk the butter, cream cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy. When the cakes have cooled, pipe the icing onto the cakes and use any left over Oreos to decorate! Oreo cupcakes have a rich chocolate cupcake with Oreo cookie chunks and chocolate chips baked into the cake and then topped with a fluffy cream cheese frosting and covered with more Oreo cookie crumbles.