Doll Cake. Dollcake is well known for the most Beautiful Affordable Flower Girls Dresses and accessories, Newborn christening and Communion Dresses, Couture Gowns for weddings and Vintage Rustic. This doll cake pan will help you to create a princess cake that will surprise and delight any child at their next party. These cakes are also perfect for a bridal shower, sweet sixteen party or Quinceanera.
Perfect Homemade Eggless Strawberry Doll Cake Recipe in Hindi For Beginners Tutorial/birthday. To make this cake I first purchased a cheap Barbie type doll from the Dollar store. Buy products related to doll cake mold products and see what customers say about doll cake mold products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. You can have Doll Cake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doll Cake
- You need of For Sponge –.
- It’s 1,1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Icing -.
- It’s 200 gm of whipped cream (icing cream).
- It’s of few drops of green (any)colour.
- You need of For decoration -.
- Prepare as needed of silver balls.
- You need as needed of Rose petals.
Classic Doll Cake: The classic doll cake uses fondant for making the pleated skirt. Miss Mermaid Cake: This design option turns most of the skirt into a large rock upon which a mermaid sits. Whenever someone orders a doll cake from the bakery, Marinette designs them. Tiny kid Mari working in the bakery, skin dusted with icing sugar as she tries to turn fondant into a dress.
Doll Cake instructions
- For making Chocolate sponge — In a bowl sieve together flour, cocoa powder,sugar and baking soda.mix well..
- Add vinegar in milk,stir and keep aside..
- Add oil,vinegar mixed milk, vanilla extract to the flour mixture and and mix well..
- Pour the batter into the greased cake mould (I have used doll cake mould) and bake for 25 -30 mins.in preheated microwave oven on 180℃..
- Insert a skewer in the centre of the cake and check.it must come out clean..
- Allow it to cool down for atleast 10-15 mins.keep it on wire rack to cool completely..
- For icing – After cooling cover all sides of the cake with icing cream.(you can add any flavour and colour to the icing cream).keep it in refrigerator to set slightly. (for atleast half and hour).take it out from the refrigerator and apply some more icing cream all over the cake.(to finishing).Insert /place a doll in the centre as shown in the pic..
- Now to decorate the bottom part of the doll stick rose petals line wise one by one and complete it by covering all sides with rose petals.(start to stick from the bottom)..
- Now to decorate the uper part of the doll- in a bowl add some icing cream and any food colour of your choice and mix nicely.fill coloured icing in the piping bag and decorate the uper part of the doll,stick some silver balls too..
- Beautiful doll cake is ready..
Vanilla Cake Recipe (you need to double this recipe to make the princess cake. Turn your cakes out of their baking dishes and allow to cool completely (warm cakes will melt the buttercream). A wide variety of doll cake options are available to you, such as feature, type, and certification. Well, we thought this bright, punchy, folk art inspired Russian Nesting Doll Cake was the perfect twist for a modern baby shower. Create a festive doll cake for your favorite girl's special day.