Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread.
You can make Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread
- You need 210 grams of Strong flour.
- You need 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Maple syrup (or honey).
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 160 grams of Water.
- Prepare 12 grams of Yeast for panettone.
- Prepare 1 of (When using dry yeast).
- Prepare 50 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 of Beaten egg.
- You need 1 of Walnuts for decoration.
Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread step by step
- Roast the walnuts at 160°C for 7~8 minutes to make them fragrant..
- Add all of the ingredients from the bread flour to the panetonne yeast (or dry yeast) into the bread case, and start it on the dough making course. Add in the walnuts at the mixing call..
- Once the dough is finished, divide into 6 equal portions, release the gas, and roll them up. Cover with a well-wrung out rag, and let sit for 10~15 minutes..
- Cut 5 notches into the dough with a scraper, and lightly press down from the top. Line them up on a pan, and ferment for the second time. Cutting the notches deeply will give a prettier finish..
- Brush the surface with beaten egg, lightly press the decorative walnuts into the center, and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad