Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes.
You can have Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes
- It’s 2 cup of plain cake flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Vanilla chocolate swirl cupcakes step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180 ℃ and grease a cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder in a large bowl..
- Add vanilla, eggs, oil and milk to the dry ingredients.
- Separate the mixture in two and add the cocoa to one half of the mixture..
- Fill the cupcake tin with the vanilla mixture and then top it up with the chocolate mixture.
- Swirl the two mixtures together with a toothpick.
- Place in oven for 15- 20 minutes.