You can cook Maca Balls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maca Balls
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of LSA mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats (plus more for rolling).
- You need 1 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 3 tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Maca powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Maca Balls step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together the oats and almonds to form a flour.
- Pour oat and almond flour into a mixing bowl and add the LSA mix. Stir to combine..
- In a food processor or blender mix the coconut oil (melted), dates, Maca powder, cinnamon and salt until it forms a sticky mixture.
- Transfer the sticky mixture into the mixing bowl and combine the two mixtures.
- Form small balls of mixture and roll in oats.
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the freezer (take out the balls 10 minutes before eating so they can soften).
recipe by Indie @cookpad