You can make Banana Cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar or equivalent sugar substitute, such as splenda.
- Prepare 4 of eggs or equivalent of egg substitute.
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour or gluten free flour mixture.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 6 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of canister cream cheese frosting.
Banana Cake instructions
- Cream butter & oil together. Add sugar & eggs. Mix well. Add flour, baking soda, cloves, & cinnamon. Mix well. Add walnuts. Mix well. Mash bananas well & add to mixture. Mix well..
- Pour into greased 13×9 baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes..
- Spread cooled cake with Cream cheese frosting. Serve..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad