Simple black bean brownie.
You can cook Simple black bean brownie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple black bean brownie
- Prepare 1 can of (19oz/540ml) black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Simple black bean brownie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9inch square baking pan..
- In a blender: puree beans, eggs, oil, vanilla until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cocoa, and baking powder. Pour in bean mixture and stir until smooth. Stir in nuts..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 30 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack..