Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF. Vegan Nutfree Soyfree Recipe GF option. Keyword: pear cake, pear upside down cake, spiced pear cake, vegan upside down cake. I made this cake for my daughter who is vegan and I taste all my cakes myself and I have to say it was delicious so simple to make.
Recipe for a super fluffy vegan Rhubarb Crumble Cake – all dairy-free and egg-free. The cake consists of a simple one-bowl vanilla batter, soft rhubarb pieces and perfectly browned crumble / streusel. Drain the rhubarb and spread the pieces evenly onto the cake better. You can cook Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF
- It’s 1 of pear, peeled and cored and grated.
- Prepare 2-3 sticks of rhubarb, cut into small chunks.
- It’s 70 g of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 50 g of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 90 g of ground almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s of Some brown sugar/ coconut sugar/ nuts to sprinkle on top.
See more ideas about rhubarb cake, rhubarb, food. Rhubarb and vanilla cake / #Cake #Rhubarb #vanilla. Strawberry rhubarb cheesecake definitely not your everyday dessert: crunchy coconut base, delicious vanilla filling and refreshing strawberry rhubarb jelly. Peel the pears and chop into large chunks, then chop the rhubarb into finger-length batons.
Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and oil, syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour, almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients..
- Put the mix into a lined baking tin. Sprjnkle the sugar/ nuts on top. Bake for 40-50mins..
- Let cool before taking out of the tin! Enjoy 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad
This vegan Rhubarb Ginger Upside-Down Cake will tickle your tastebuds and appetite with the tangy-sweet rhubarb and spicy-sweet candied ginger. I had been wanting to try out this rhubarb cake recipe again, but rhubarb is not an ingredient I can easily find even during the few weeks it's in. Toss rhubarb in the extra Natvia. Arrange over the top of cake, pushing rhubarb down into the batter. Sift combined icing sugar and cinnamon over cake, if using.