Raw Mango Oats Wholewheat Cake (Sweet and Tangy). Easy and tasty egg free mango cake recipe made with whole wheat flour (atta), fresh mangoes, butter, condensed milk. this eggless mango cake has a nice aroma of mangoes along with a light, soft texture. there is also the nutty aroma of whole wheat. Raw mango chutney – this recipe of green mango chutney is my mom's and we usually have this mango chutney with dal-rice or There is one more Mango chutney recipe which is made with semi-ripe mangoes and is sweet and tangy to taste. Sweet and Spicy Mango Thokku – Karnataka style.
It is sweet and tangy at the same time and tastes delicious. You can check out the detailed. Review: Truly's New Hard Seltzer Is Better Than White Claw. You can have Raw Mango Oats Wholewheat Cake (Sweet and Tangy) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Mango Oats Wholewheat Cake (Sweet and Tangy)
- Prepare 2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Boiled Raw mango puree.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Warm Milk.
- It’s 2 drops of Liquid Green food colour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need of For garnishing:.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Edible Rose petals.
- It’s of Sprinklers according to need.
The oats added nice texture to the cake and the cocoa powder added a nice chocolaty I used quaker oats plus.it is more healthy because of the addition of wheat, ragi I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet. Cut the raw mango into slices and cook with finely chopped green chilly and little salt and water. Easy Snacks & Cakes For Kids. Healthy whole wheat pancakes are difficult to master because pancakes are meant to be light, soft, and fluffy.
Raw Mango Oats Wholewheat Cake (Sweet and Tangy) instructions
- First take all dry ingredients and sieve twice..
- Now mix all wet ingredients separately till fluffy..
- Now add sieved dry mixture in wet batter in 3 batches..
- Cut and fold batter very well but gently. Add food colour and mix nicely..
- Grease and dust cake mould. Pour batter in it and tap it twice. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes in preheated oven..
- Do toothpick test. If it comes clean then cake is ready. Now Keep aside to cool..
- Delicious yet healthy sweet and tangy (khatta-Meetha) cake is ready to serve..
Just plain everyday ingredients like whole wheat flour, egg, quick oats, milk, and yogurt. The pancake batter is flavored with cinnamon and vanilla extract. Aam ki Launji is a sweet and spicy chutney made of raw green mangoes. It's the perfect accompaniment to Indian meals and also tastes amazing with paratha! Looking for more recipes with raw mangoes?