Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF.
You can cook Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF
- You need 1 of pear, peeled,cored and grated.
- Prepare 1 of small handful blackberries.
- Prepare 70 g of coconut oil melted.
- You need 50 g of maple syrup – maybe a little less if the fruit is super-sweet.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 90 g of ground Almonds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground Cardamom.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s Handful of walnuts.
Pear and blackberry cake – vegan and GF instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour ground almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mix until combined. Put the mixture into a lined baking tin. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake for 40-50 minutes..
- Once it’s baked, leave to cool for 10-15 mins in the tin (or it collapses…) and then on a cooling rack..
- Enjoy 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad