Pineapple glazed ham. Baked Pineapple Glazed Ham For Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving! Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Holiday Ham. Nothing is easier or more delicious than a beautiful, caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze.
Make the glaze: in a small pan over a medium heat, combine the Dijon mustard, pineapple juice, and maple syrup and. Our ham ended up being scored a little deep, but that's okay. Just makes it a little trickier to keep the Take off the pineapple rings too – just lay those to the side in the pan. You can cook Pineapple glazed ham using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple glazed ham
- You need of ham, ham glaze, ham glazed, pineapple, June plum.
- You need 1 of ham.
- You need 24 of cloves.
- It’s 6 slice of pineapple.
- It’s 12 of cherries.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped ginger.
Then, grab the glaze you made. Tender spiral sliced ham baked with a tangy pineapple glaze flavored with brown sugar, crushed pineapple, and honey mustard. Try out this Asian-inspired pineapple glazed ham if you want to make a traditional glazed ham with something new, while staying just as hearty and comforting. Made from ham, bacon and ground pork, glazed with pineapple juice, brown sugar, cider vinegar, ketchup and dry mustard.
Pineapple glazed ham instructions
- Thaw 5-7 lbs ham in the bottom of the fridge the night before.
- Remove wrapping and netting.
- For cured ham boil for 15 mins but for semi-cured ham this step isn't necessary.
- Preheat oven at 178°C or 350°F.
- Prepare glaze with pineapple juice or June plum juice (2 June plums peeled and chopped in 1 cup of water blend and strain), sugar, ginger and boil until thickened.
- Place on wire rack in a shallow pan.
- Make diamond-shaped cuts across the surface of the ham.
- Stud the cuts with cloves leaving even spaces between each clove and brush on glaze.
- Decorate with pineapple slices and cherries securing with toothpicks.
- Cover with foil for best results in order to ensure the juices are baked right in.
- Place in oven and bake at 40 mins per kg or 20 mins per pound. Glaze every 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve on a platter and slice as needed.
recipe by soxxyfox @cookpad
Looking for an easy Easter ham recipe? Pepper Glazed Easter Ham recipe from Delish.com is the best. Easy Island Ham The perfect combination of savory and sweet, pineapple-glazed ham makes a delicious centerpiece for family gatherings. Be the first to write a review! It may look old-school, but this Pineapple-Glazed Ham boasts just the right balance of sweet and salty.