Double Fudge Brownies.
You can make Double Fudge Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Fudge Brownies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
Double Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan..
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook..
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm..