King Cluck Turkey Burgers. Cluck-N-Burger is NOT your normal turn of the wheel burger, no.we have decided to hand pick all. House turkey patty, lettuce, tomato, Swiss cheese, crispy fried onions, avocado and ranch dressing on a wheat bun. Grilled chicken breast, honey pepper bacon, white cheddar, honey mustard, lettuce, and.
Single BBQ Turkey Bacon Burger is also available. Burger King's new, limited-time Turkey Burger features a ground turkey patty, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and mayo on an artisan-style bun. The overriding flavor for my particular Turkey Burger was ketchup as who ever made it went a little crazy with the ketchup squeeze bottle. You can have King Cluck Turkey Burgers using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of King Cluck Turkey Burgers
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onion minced fine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of I teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. All Rights Reserved. Поделиться в соцсетях. BURGER KING® Find a Burger King location near you. Make this my BK, Google Map search.
King Cluck Turkey Burgers instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined..
- If you have time, chill mixture in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Chilling the mixture will firm it up, increase the flavor and make shaping patties easier. Go to next step..
- Form mixture into patties of desired size. If you keep them fairly thick, they will be moister..
- Pour olive oil into a non stick skillet (I use cast iron)on medium high. Heat oil until very hot but not scorching..
- Place patties in skillet without moving until bottom side is brown and crusted – about 5 minutes..
- Turn patties over, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 to 8 mins longer or until center is no longer pink and juices run clear..
- Serve on hamburger buns with mayo, ketchup, Dijon mustard, cheese, pickles, lettuce and tomato or whatever you like. Yum! Nothing is written in stone. Add or delete spices or different herbs and veggies and MAKE THIS RECIPE YOUR OWN!.
A wide variety of turkey burgers options are available to you, such as food. I had never really cooked with ground turkey before (okay, maybe once and it wasn't good) but I think I discovered the key. You have to season it up really really good. I added so many goodies to these Greek turkey burgers that they're almost half way between a veggie burger and turkey burger. Order from the official online ordering website for Burger King Kuwait.