Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites! Fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer Easy peasy. I actually prefer to make this with my favorite homemade brownie recipe, which I would hope you will too.
Cheesecake Brownies – Fudgy chocolate brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips. Super soft, rich and the ultimate chocolate lover's dream dessert! This cheesecake brownie recipe is my husband's favorite and is requested A LOT! You can cook Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box).
- Prepare 1 Box of fudgey brownie mix for 9×13 pan (I used Duncan Hines).
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of ~For Cheesecake layer.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 drops of deep pink GEL food coloring.
This easy cheesecake brownies recipe is sure to be a hit! Cream Cheese Brownies are so simple to make. Everyone will love cream cheese swirl brownies Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe. This recipe has to be one of the most amazing treats!
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the brownie layer with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except food coloring with a wire wisk until smooth. Add food coloring and wisk to combine..
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer..
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mix evenly over the top of the brownie batter..
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the two batters together. Place in oven. Bake until just set. 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
It tastes absolutely out of this world but it's so simple. This popular brownie has a creamy cheesecake layer sandwiched between fudgy chocolate layers made chunky with chocolate chips, then swirled with a knife for a Melt-in-your-mouth brownies that are easy and elegant. Chocolate brownies marbled with cheesecake make fabulous squares! This velvety chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe is a dream come true for chocolate lovers. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe is pretty much the best dessert you could.