French Oat Cakes.
You can make French Oat Cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of French Oat Cakes
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of cottage cheese 2% fat.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Non-stick olive oil spray.
- Prepare of Topping Suggestions:.
- It’s of Berries, sliced bananas, walnuts, slivered almonds, honey or.
- Prepare of pure maple syrup.
French Oat Cakes instructions
- 1. In a blender, add the egg, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and oats..
- 2. Blend until smooth. The batter should be slightly less thick than a milkshake..
- 3. Coat a frying pan with non-stick spray..
- 4. Over medium heat, pour a 2 inch diameter circle of batter onto the pan. Flip at approximately 2 minutes..
recipe by Performance Triad @cookpad