Choclate babana bread cupcakes. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes have a lovely chocolate banana flavor with a texture that is soft and moist. Each cupcake is frosted with a delicious Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. These gluten-free, vegan Chocolate Banana Cupcakes don't shy away from the chocolate!
Super-moist banana chocolate chip cupcakes topped with milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled frosting. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar. these deliciou and nutritious chocolate banana bread cupcakes smell like banana bread baking and taste like banana-chocolate heaven. Your Blendtec or Vitamix or even a regular blender can help quickly make these Chocolate Banana Bread low sugar cupcakes from Chocolate Covered Katie. You can have Choclate babana bread cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choclate babana bread cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk of choice. i used drinking coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mashed overripe banana.
- It’s 3 1/2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour of choice. i used Wholemeal Spelt Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar of choice. i usee coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of stevia Extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. Optional.
Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. It is the perfect banana/chocolate ratio. The bananas make the bread super moist and you can still taste I turned the recipe into cupcakes today and frosted them with a peanut butter buttercream and they. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread.
Choclate babana bread cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin tin holes..
- In a medium bowl mix banana, oil, vanilla, and vinager. Set aside for 5 min..
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Our wet into dry and stir until evenly mixed..
- Portion the batter evenly among muffin tins. Add to oven and bake for 20 to 25 min. Until toothpuck inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to completely cool..
Double Chocolate Banana Cupcakes are fluffy and perfectly moist with a delicious banana flavor. They're light, fluffy, super moist chocolate cupcakes infused with delicious banana bread flavor. Then they're topped with the creamiest chocolate buttercream frosting. This post may contain affiliate links. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate chip banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious!