Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine.
You can have Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine
- It’s 250 grams of ★Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 grams of ★Malt powder (optional).
- Prepare 24 grams of ★Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of ★Salt.
- It’s 10 grams of ★Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 24 grams of ★Butter.
- Prepare 180 ml of ★Red wine.
- Prepare 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 50 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 6 of 10 to 15 grams pieces Cream cheese.
- You need 10 grams of Butter to top the rolls.
Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine step by step
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bread machine. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment, and start the dough-only program..
- When the added ingredients signal sounds, add the walnuts..
- When the dough is finished, take it out onto a floured work surface, divide into 6 portions, and round off each one. (Each piece will be about 95 g.).
- Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened paper towel, and leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- Turn the dough over, and press down lightly with your hand..
- Put on a piece of cream cheese, and wrap the dough around it securely..
- If you hold the dough gently and roll it around and round on your work surface, the seam will become nice and neat. (I learned this when I used to work at a bakery.).
- Line the dough on a square plate covered with kitchen parchment paper, and leave to rise at 40°C for 50 minutes (2nd rising)..
- When the 2nd rising is over, preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Slash the tops of the rolls with a sharp knife, and put a sliver of butter in each cut. (If you wet your knife beforehand, it will be easier to slash the bread.).
- I divided a 10 g piece of butter into thirds, and cut each piece in half again..
- Bake in a 180°C oven for 20 minutes. It looks like this inside. The bread has a subtle wine color..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad