Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal.
You can have Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of regular or nut milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Jinka Turmeric Paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need of Honey (optional).
- It’s of Butter (optional).
- You need of Cream (optional).
Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal step by step
- Bring water to a boil and add rolled oats. Cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add shredded carrots in while still cooking (close to 10 minutes.).
- Pour into bowl and mix with milk of your choosing..
- Top oatmeal with Jinka, Raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and banana..
- Drizzle with honey, add a pat of butter and cream if desired..
recipe by Mel Price @cookpad