So yummy ham. Welcome to the official So Yummy YouTube channel! On this channel, you'll find a variety of fun food ideas, including last-minute recipes, holiday. At So Yummy, you'll find recipes, easy dinner and dessert ideas, as well as healthy snack inspiration.
What Kind of Ham Do You Grill? You can grill any ham on a grill. But, a pre-cooked ham is going to be easier Most families do pre-cooked hams for holidays anyway, so taking that idea, just get your. You can cook So yummy ham using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of So yummy ham
- It’s of 11 pound smoked bone in ham.
- You need of bottle McCormick's® Smokehouse Maple seasoning.
- Prepare of packed light brown sugar.
- You need of allspice.
- It’s of 2 liter Coca Cola Classic®.
- Prepare of glaze.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of light brown sugar.
- You need of juice from ham in pan.
- Prepare of dry mustard.
Serrano ham – geitenkaas – huisgemaakte pesto – komkommer – rucola. Here at So Yummy, we strive to be creative & captivating with our food & drink content, to be the utmost enjoyable for our guests. I just made some potato soup too (http I didn't have leftover ham so I picked up a couple of thick slices from the butcher and that worked perfectly. So I used the ham broth created in the cook down instead of chicken broth.
So yummy ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Let ham set at least 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Place ham in roasting pan and score criss cross across top..
- Add coke, smokehouse maple, allspice and brown sugar to pan and stir..
- Pour some of the mixture over top of the ham..
- Cover and Place in preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Remove and baste..
- Return for another 40 minutes and repeat basting..
- Replace ham for last 40 mins of cook time..
- Last 5-10 minutes of cook time mix brown sugar, dry mustard and honey with a whisk in a small pan. Add juice from ham when finished cooking..
- Mix well..
- Drain the majority of the liquid from the ham pan. Pour glaze over top..
- Let rest a bit, carve and enjoy!.
recipe by nherbig97 @cookpad
Gave it a little extra ham flavor. Reviews for: Photos of Rick's Yummy Split Pea Soup with Ham. Now I'm wondering about some recipes incorporating the fat. The flavor is too delecate for frying or scrambling eggs. So many great movies come out around the holidays, and it's a great way to get away from all the hustle and bustle.