You can cook Pineapple Bomb using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Bomb
- You need of Sandwich.
- Prepare 1 of rope smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of thick slice brown sugar ham.
- Prepare 1 of Hawaiian sweet bread hamburger bun.
- You need 1-2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 of pineapple slices.
- It’s 1 Tbs of fresh Rosemary leaves.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic sliced up.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of Bomb Spread (makes more than enough for 1 sandwich).
- You need 2 of habanero peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of garlic spread.
- You need 4 tbs of honey approximately.
Pineapple Bomb instructions
- Start with making caramelized onions if you choose to add them. If not cut the rope sausage short enough to fit the bun the slice it open in half vertical down the center..
- Pour olive oil in warm pan and let it heat up. Once warm fry your ham and sausage in the garlic and rosemary. Season the meats with salt and pepper..
- While that fries make the "bomb spread". Start by dicing up both habaneros. Then mix the peppers and honey into the garlic spread. I use a deli bought garlic spread but any garlic spread will work. The important part is making sure the balance is good. Taste the spread as you go and if there is too much heat add more honey to the mix. I don't actually measure the honey I just add it till the heat is lessened to the point I'm looking for, but judging by eye sight I know there's at least 2 tbsp..
- Once the meat is done make the sandwich. It should go, from bottom to top; bottom bun, Swiss cheese slice, ham, sausage slices (I put another slice of swiss on top of the sausage but i like a lot of cheese), fresh pineapple slices (if using caramelized onions add them on top of the pineapple slices), then top bun with the "bomb spread" spread on the inside of the bun generously..
- Then enjoy. I like to serve mine with mashed yucca. Any left over spread just freeze till next time or for later use on other dishes..
recipe by Ticsen Vorel @cookpad