Delicious and Plump Steamed Pork Buns In a Frying Pan.
You can cook Delicious and Plump Steamed Pork Buns In a Frying Pan using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious and Plump Steamed Pork Buns In a Frying Pan
- It’s 90 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of ● Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ●Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 90 ml of Milk.
- It’s of [Ingredients for the filling].
- You need 100 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 2 of Dried shiitake mushrooms (rehydrated in water).
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- You need 2 tsp of A) Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of A) Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A) Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of A) Ginger juice.
- Prepare 1 of A) Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Delicious and Plump Steamed Pork Buns In a Frying Pan instructions
- Prepare the dough. In a bowl, add the ● ingredients, and roughly mix with a spoon. Add the vegetable oil and milk, and keep mixing with a spoon until the dough comes together..
- Knead the dough with your hands until it's no longer floury. Wrap with plastic wrap, and let it rest at room temperature for 15 minutes..
- Finely chop the Japanese leek, cut the dried shiitake into 5 mm cubes. In a bowl, add the ground pork and knead well..
- Add the Japanese leek and dried shiitake to the bowl, and combine well. Add the A) ingredients, incorporate it into the mixture, and divide into 4 portions..
- Dust the cutting board, roll out the dough from Step 1 with a rolling pin, and use a tea strainer as a cutter to cut out circles..
- Using your hands, flatten out the outer edges of the dough, place the meat filling in the center, and make little pleats as you wrap. Sure the edges tightly and securely, and be sure to pinch the ends well..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Place the buns, and toast the bottoms until slightly brown..
- Pour 100 ml of water, cover, and steam-fry for 4 minutes over medium heat. Lower the heat and steam-fry on low heat for 5 minutes. When the water has evaporated, take the buns out from the frying pan..