Cornflakes cookies. These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. Buttery chocolate chip cookie dough rolled in crunchy Cornflakes and baked until golden. It's the best of both worlds.
These cornflakes cookies are so easy to prepare, making it great for parties and the festive seasons. Honey cornflakes cookies are the easiest to prepare. Each irresistible cookie is coated with crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal. You can have Cornflakes cookies using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornflakes cookies
- It’s 2 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 Cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 Cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 2 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of margarine.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- It’s of Chocolate for dipping.
Cornflake Cookies – Easy recipe that yields buttery, crunchy, and tasty cookies. Use coconut, corn flake cereal, and this recipe to make flourless cookies everyone will love. Coconut-Cornflake Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Cornflake Cookies – with kettle chips!
Cornflakes cookies instructions
- Put the first 10 ingredients in a bowl, make cookie dough.
- Make balls and roll, in cornflakes crumbs, press them down and bake..
- Cook the topping, put on the cookie, then dipped in chocolate..
These cornflake cookies only require basic ingredients and a few simple steps yet you get such an irresistible, addictive end result! I can't seem to make enough of these cornflake wreaths around the holidays. The cookies firm up quickly, so you'll need to place the Red Hots right away. Smores-inspired cookies the size of your head with crunchy Cornflake clusters baked in! Years later, a woman brought a tray of these to the office, which I instantly recognized as THOSE COOKIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD.