Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free. Black Bean Brownies – the ultra fudgy and decadent chocolate treat. Edit: Thank you to everyone who has been asking… No, not in a dream world. These black bean brownies are healthy brownies that DO NOT taste healthy, and I can say that with assurance, as they've been tested on three different.
These healthy black bean brownies are absolutely delicious and also packed with fiber, protein, iron and magnesium. Forget making black bean brownies with mix because even though this recipe is made from scratch, it's still an incredibly easy recipe to create. These are flourless brownies made with pureed black beans! You can cook Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 15.5 oz of can Black Beans (Drained and rinsed).
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of powdered sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed Walnuts.
You can substitute spices for the vanilla. Who would have known that black beans were the secret ingredient to perfectly rich and fudgy brownies? Everyone will love these, especially kids! No one needs to know there's black beans hidden in these delicious Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownies.
Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free step by step
- Pre-heat over to 350..
- Bland all ingredients together..
- Stir in crushed walnuts (optional).
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil..
- Spread ingredients evenly in pan and bake 30-35 minutes..
- Allow to cool; remove from pan; cut into 16 pieces..
- Wipe the drool from your chin..
Gluten Free dark black bean brownies! It may sound strange, but they're dense, fudgy, rich and delicious! Add shredded coconut for bonus points! These Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownies use an entire can of black beans and are made right in the food processor! A simple brownie recipe made entirely in the food processor and using a whole can of black beans…who would have thought the result would be.