Eggless Honey Cake.
You can have Eggless Honey Cake using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Eggless Honey Cake
- You need 3/4 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 .3/4 cup of maida.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cornflour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rose essence.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s of for jam spread.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rose essence.
- You need 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam.
- You need of desiccated coconut flakes to decorate.
- You need of .
Eggless Honey Cake instructions
- in a bowl add, yoghurt, sugar, water, honey, rose essence,oil and vanilla essence/sugar. using a Hand mixer or whisk, Beat until light and fluffy. this step may take 7-8 mins of whisking if using a normal whisk. add sifted flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder. mix in sweeping motion into a smooth mixture. grease and line a baking pan. pour the cake batter and spread it evenly. tap to release any bubbles..
- Bake in the middle or lower rack at 180c for 35-40 mins until a tooth pick comes out clean. allow to cook for 30 mins and unmould. in a small bowl, add honey, rose essence and strawberry jam. poke a few holes in the cake and when warm, spread the jam and honey mixture. spread some coconut flakes and allow to cool completely before slicing. stays good for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. Tastes best the next day..
- Video Recipe – https://youtu.be/-zzM-h2aPek.