Italian Turkey Meatloaf. Italian meatloaf made with ground turkey, sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasonings may very well be the best turkey meatloaf ever! I don't know what your experience was with meatloaf growing. I know we think of meatloaf as a very American dish but it isn't!
This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground I substituted Italian seasoning for Marjoram (which I don't have) and low sodium tomato sauce for. Be the first to rate & review! Italian Turkey Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Italian Turkey Meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Turkey Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey (1 Italian seasoned, 1 regular).
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of crimini mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian season.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need A few of drops of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful meatloaf. If you have turkey meatloaf skeptics in your life, this recipe will change their minds. Italian Turkey Meatloaf that's easy to make or meal prep with Italian herbs and spices, plenty of fresh garlic and Romano cheese. An easy meatloaf will make a double meal for us, first for dinner and.
Italian Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Chop onion and mushrooms and sauté in a little olive oil.
- Mix bread crumbs, eggs, 1/3 cup ketchup, milk, sugar, garlic, pepper, salt and Italian seasoning in a bowl….
- Add ground meat, onion and mushrooms to breadcrumb mixture and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, BBQ sauce, honey, hot sauce and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, put meat mixture in pan and form in a football shape.
- Add half of the ketchup mixture to top of meatloaf spreading it evenly.
- Pour water in pan around the meatloaf.
- Bake for for 40 minutes, then add remaining ketchup mixture, then bake for another 20 minutes..
Last week I made this Italian Turkey Meatloaf with Parmesan Rosemary Smashed Potatoes and much to my surprise he loved it! He typically enjoys the food I make, unless it has a lot of vegetables or. You'll love this heart-healthy Italian Turkey Quinoa Meatloaf! You might never go back to using breadcrumbs. When Kim asked me to participate in an event to raise awareness for heart disease.