Lemon Brownies. Plenty of lemon juice and lemon zest make these lemon brownies very refreshing and a crowd-pleasing dessert. Lemon brownies AKA lemon blondies are super soft and moist bars topped with the most delicious glaze. The perfect refreshing dessert that you'll be making over and over again!
These lemon brownies have now become my favorite sweet passion (even replacing chocolate). These Lemon Brownies are so EASY and YUMMY – I can't wait to try more of your recipes! Confession: Summertime is my least favorite time of the year for baking. You can make Lemon Brownies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Lemon Brownies
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need 80-100 gr of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of tb.s. Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/3 tea spoon of Salt.
- You need of Lemon glaze.
- You need 1 of tb.s. Lemon Zest.
- You need 3 of tb.s. Powdered Sugar.
If you like lemon, you're going to love these bars. Once the lemon brownies are finished baking, set them aside and whisk together the lemon glaze. When the brownies are cooled completely, make the glaze. Sift the powdered sugar, add lemon zest and lemon juice and whisk together all three ingredients.
Lemon Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Grease baking dish with butter. Zest and juice 1 large lemon. In the bowl beat the flour, sugar, salt, and softened butter electric mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined. Pour into the flour mixture and beat increasing speed from low to high until smooth and creamy..
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, until just starting to turn golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before glazing. Whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice. Spread the glaze over the brownies. Let glaze set for one hour..
- Video with preparing is here: https://youtu.be/wuKqpUs9zDs?sub_confirmation=1.
Lemonies ( Lemon Brownies ) Today I am making lemon brownies. These are light,refreshing and very delicious. There is no baking powder or baking soda and the. Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe. This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix.