Eggless Wheat Banana Walnut cake.
You can have Eggless Wheat Banana Walnut cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Eggless Wheat Banana Walnut cake
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida and 2 Tbsp for dusting the baking vessel.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts coarsely ground and some for decoration on top.
- Prepare 2 of riped bananas made fine paste in mixer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter/oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Eggless Wheat Banana Walnut cake instructions
- Take the baking vessel apply oil and maida and keep it ready.Preheat the cooker by adding salt and placing a stand on it.Remove the gasket and whistle.Preheat for about 10-15 minutes.
- First take banana puree,to it add sugar and oil.Mix well till sugar dissolves completely..
- Now add dry ingredients wheat flour,maida,baking powder,baking soda,salt and sieve and mix slowly into the batter.Now add vanilla essence and walnuts.To adjust the consistency of the batter add milk little by little.Prepare a lump free batter for the cake..
- Transfer the cake batter into the baking vessel.Add walnuts to decorate on top..
- Bake the cake for 50-55 minutes.After 45 minutes,keep checking the cake with toothpick till it comes out clean.Eggless Wheat Banana Walnut cake is ready..
recipe by Deepa @cookpad