Peanut butter brownie. Fudgy dark chocolate brownies, marbled with a peanut butter swirl! Drop about half the peanut butter swirl mixture in dollops over the surface of the brownie batter. Fudgy brownies filled with peanut butter cups and topped with a peanut butter swirl.
Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter. Peanut butter gives these brownies a flavor and protein boost — one reason we love to pack them in lunches. But they never lose the rich chocolatey flavor that makes brownies the best bar around. You can cook Peanut butter brownie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter brownie
- Prepare of For the brownie batter.
- You need 85 g of semi sweet chocolate chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter extra for pan.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of milk.
- You need of For the PB batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Dollop peanut butter batter all over in big spoonfuls. Chewy edges, fudgy centers, and a rich. These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are so easy to make and taste so good! Fudgy brownies and peanut butter – two of my favorite things combine to make this super delicious treat.
Peanut butter brownie step by step
- Heat up the oven to 325f.
- FOR THE BROWNIE BATTER in a microwave put the chocolate and heat 30 sec at a time till melted.
- In a bowl put the chocolate and whisk in sugar, eggs one at a time vanilla and salt now with a spoon stir in flour.
- For the peanut Butter batter mix in peanut Butter,sugar,vanilla,salt and whisk.
- Now grease up a 6 inch baking pan put the peanut Butter batter and smooth a bit now add the peanut Butter butter and lightly swirl with a butter knife you can add some chocolate chips if you want.
- Put in oven for about 30 min.
Brownies are better when they're topped with a layer of smooth peanut butter fudge. This easy brownie bar recipe is extra gooey, full of sweet HERSHEY'S Chocolate Chips and chopped walnuts. Now you can dig in, or refrigerate it for later. A brownie mix base makes this a simple treat that will appeal to adults and children Creamy peanut butter, crunchy nuts and crisp cereal make the bars fun to bite into. These Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies will rock your world!